• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds Bradford Airport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
    Just dropped my daughter at the airport, was in there for about 5 mins and was charged £3 to get out of the car park !!!

What the ****ity **** ?

It's also got to be the worst airport in the world ! Any suggestions for worse ones in the UK ?
    You're a ****wit then, why didn't you use the 1 hour free zone?

One Hour Free Zone | Leeds Bradford Airport

Because you were lazy and wanted to park closer to the airport so you paid for the convenience
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I know someone that made 30 million from airport car parking.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Manston (formerly Kent International Airport) is a decommissioned airport located in Kent, southeast England. The airport site was owned by Ann Gloag, co-founder of Stagecoach Group, who bought it for GBP1 in Oct-2013. The airport announced its closure on 15-May-2014. Outside buyers had been sought to purchase the loss-making facility, with a US firm offering GBP5 million on 6-May-2014. The offer was rejected.

A pound!?! By eck, those were the days....I remember when you could buy 5 pints, a pickled egg, and STILL have change to buy an international airport...
        I see you can still fly from Lydd Airport to Le Touquet; Only a 15 minute flight. Back in the day you could put your car on a plane that flew that route. Golden age of travel, that was.

I did once do the hydrofoil service that ran from Tower Bridge to Ostend briefly - I was very young but I remember it being very exciting.

Comment

Working...
        X