• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manifesto promises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifesto promises

“ The Conservative Party's last manifesto promised to set up a Constitution, Democracy and Human Rights Commission by December to examine “in depth” issues ranging from judicial reviews to the Human Rights Act.

But instead, Mr Johnson has decided to speed up the process on priority issues by setting up small, highly expert panels to deal with each element individually.”

Boris Johnson ready to curb the scope and power of judicial reviews

FFS, how is it not fraud

It isn't fraud, but it is the LibLabCon

Comment

Because he's just another lying scum self-serving politician twunt.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Because he's just another lying scum self-serving politician twunt.
        Which is why I didn't vote in the GE.

All we had here were the 3 main parties, some loon who believes in Planet Niburu and Suzie Quatermass of the MotherWorld Party. While I was tempted by the seemingly delectable Ms Quatermass, closer examination of her manifesto revealed that it's all wimmin's rights and there's no place for men folk at her table.

Enough said, really.

Comment

Fook off, Gricer.

Comment

Working...
          X