• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to Admin....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Or Accounting / Legal when PC gets back from Spain.
    As he's in quarantine won't he start a load of threads?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      As he's in quarantine won't he start a load of threads?
      Not if he gets banned first

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        2005! 2005!

You ******* newbie, coming in here as a johnny come lately and saying that the site is crap and died!

Well Ive been here since it started in 1999, and I can tell you, it died well before you got here!
        About 6 years then?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          2005! 2005!

You ******* newbie, coming in here as a johnny come lately and saying that the site is crap and died!

Well Ive been here since it started in 1999, and I can tell you, it died well before you got here!
          I was also on the forum before this, fat boy!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I was also on the forum before this, fat boy!

Of course you “were” - you still have not figured out how to embed images so that they work

Comment

If you guys don't mind doxxing yourself and you trust me dm me your linkedin and i'll set you up on an online platform for knowledge sharing i'm making

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Dear Admin,

Hope you are well, I hope that rash cleared up and they finally lifted the restraining orders.

Let's face it, IT contracting is now in its death throes, Covid-19 and IR35 are the final nail in the coffin, as is Boris and co opening the flood gates to cheap IT work permits.

I expect advertising is down, revenues are down and the point of running a website long gone.

Since the forum is now almost completely stocked with woke Liberal hand wringers, mentalists, permies, losers, fantasists, bitter moaning expats and sockies, my I gracefully suggest you pull the plug, and do the onlooking World a big favour.

Yours,

DimPrawn (purveyor of fine posts since 2005)
                You neglected to mention the fookwirted mods and their over zealous moderation
                It must be time for a refresh of these people, the board is dying
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  You neglected to mention the fookwirted mods and their over zealous moderation
                  It must be time for a refresh of these people, the board is dying
                  Over zealous?? We are knee deep in sockies.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Over zealous?? We are knee deep in sockies.
                    The mods own/are the sockies?

No sockies, who needs mods....?

Comment

MF is now selling CUK sockie accounts in his Amazon shop, instant digital delivery, 3 for the price of 2, only whilst unlimited stocks last, hurry!

Comment

Working...
                      X