• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make MarillionFan Back Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make MarillionFan Back Again

This forum needs 24 hours of totally mindless bans to appreciate lightweight approach for the rest of the year, in fact having such 1 day a year (MarillionFan Day) could help discharge pent up anger
    Yes
    57.14%
    No, I am Gricer sockie
    0.00%
    Only if is counterbalanced by andyW’s mothers day
    42.86%

Remember that time they made him a mod on April fools day

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
      “Join Date May 2020”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        “Join Date May 2020”

Long term lurker. Obvs.

Comment

Make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
            No one remembers the time when you weren't a massive cretin, Gricer.

Comment

This forum needs 24 hours of totally mindless bans to appreciate lightweight approach for the rest of the year, in fact having such 1 day a year (MarillionFan Day) could help discharge pent up anger
              The phrase "be careful what you wish for" springs to mind...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

An excellent plan with only three flaws. Me, WTFH and Cojak.

But wait... if the bans are totally mindless, how will anyone notice the difference?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  An excellent plan with only three flaws. Me, WTFH and Cojak. But wait... if the bans are totally mindless, how will anyone notice the difference?
                  It's a quality vs quantity argument - quality will stay the same but the quantity ...

Comment

Everyday should be Marillionfan day. Of course, as a Facebook Admin I get to ban dozens of people every day, and then also listen to their whining messages about how they should be allowed to post on the Facebook groups I moderate as they are entitled.

Of course on CUK, you should all be BANNED for being Cretins & ripping off the good PAYE members of society who cannot afford their full tax entitlements, and dont get a £150 per person per head Xmas bonus down at the pub. You ******* spongers.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X