• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rise of the anti-maskers: The psychology of why face coverings are causing so much up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    When I was out and about in UK shops yesterday, mask wearing inside the stores was almost 100%. I only noticed a couple of "pretty boys" not wearing them. Security chucked them out.
    Wot happened - Switzerland banned you?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Wot happened - Switzerland banned you?
      Visiting family. Stocking up on marmite, teabags and other stuff not readily available in foreign lands. Currently enjoying a pint of Bishop's Finger.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

other stuff not readily available in foreign lands
        Gricer sockies?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Gricer sockies?
          I've picked off one. Stop moaning.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've picked off one. Stop moaning.

Comment

I happen to have a mask exemption certificate downloaded from the FirstGroup Travel website - I simply show this to the bus conductor and its not a problem at all - shopping at ALDIs and various stores in Glasgow not once have I been asked about not wearing a mask - that said I would not venture out if I was coughing or sneezing - but that has always been best practice as far as I am concerned.

Thankfully I am very healthy and take a daily VIT D - as well as being out doors cycling and walking a lot for my daily Sunshine... my only aliment in the past year was falling off my bike the other day.

Here is my mask exemption form

https://www.firstgroup.com/uploads/n...d-12-06-20.pdf
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 29 July 2020, 15:13.

Comment

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  I happen to have a mask exemption certificate downloaded from the FirstGroup Travel website - I simply show this to the bus conductor and its not a problem at all - shopping at ALDIs and various stores in Glasgow not once have I been asked about not wearing a mask - that said I would not venture out if I was coughing or sneezing - but that has always been best practice as far as I am concerned.

Thankfully I am very healthy and take a daily VIT D - as well as being out doors cycling and walking a lot for my daily Sunshine... my only aliment in the past year was falling off my bike the other day.

Here is my mask exemption form

https://www.firstgroup.com/uploads/n...d-12-06-20.pdf
                  So faking it then....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    So faking it then....
                    Aye DA - well its an interesting concept - is the Government faking it ?

I can't say... thats above my head - Im just a simple busker ...

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                      I happen to have a mask exemption certificate downloaded from the FirstGroup Travel website
                      What's your reason - Trump loving conspiracy Mor On?

Comment

Working...
                      X