• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rise of the anti-maskers: The psychology of why face coverings are causing so much up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise of the anti-maskers: The psychology of why face coverings are causing so much up

“ Libertarians, massing under the banner 'Keep Britain Free', complain that covering up is an affront to civil rights, and largely pointless when pubs and restaurants are exempt.

Pro-maskers, operating under the ‘mask it or casket’ slogan, brand the dissenters selfish, with some shops even installing mirrors which state: “We have provided this space away from everyone else where you can stare at your reflection, since apparently you’re the only person you care about.” ”

Rise of the anti-maskers: The psychology of why face coverings are causing so much upset

Originally posted by AtW View Post

“ Libertarians, massing under the banner 'Keep Britain Free', complain that covering up is an affront to civil rights, and largely pointless when pubs and restaurants are exempt.

Pro-maskers, operating under the ‘mask it or casket’ slogan, brand the dissenters selfish, with some shops even installing mirrors which state: “We have provided this space away from everyone else where you can stare at your reflection, since apparently you’re the only person you care about.” ”

Rise of the anti-maskers: The psychology of why face coverings are causing so much upset

There's a lot of inadequate maleness around anti mask sentiment.

Comment

It's the new cretinism, orchestrated by micro-brained expats living in Monaco.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        There's a lot of inadequate maleness around anti mask sentiment.
        This is not the kind of masks they want to wear?

Comment

Crab people are planning to take over the world

Comment

I bought cloth masks with filters online, hiked up prices. Total rip off.

General public wont use them correctly, wont bother to buy ones that fit, wont wash or throw them away. Im not into conspiracy theories about them but i dont think they will work in practice.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I bought cloth masks with filters online, hiked up prices. Total rip off.

General public wont use them correctly, wont bother to buy ones that fit, wont wash or throw them away. Im not into conspiracy theories about them but i dont think they will work in practice.
              They work if people don't behaviour like dirty tykes.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                They work if people don't behaviour like dirty tykes.
                Well the evidence is out if people can or will use them properly for lots of reasons. Which was my point.

Comment

I use one of these, which I already had for strimming the garden. Much nicer to wear than a face mask, and easy to take on and off with one hand.

CLEAR SAFETY FACE MASK SHIELD VISOR SPARKS GRINDING STRIMMER GARDEN CUTTING !!! | eBay
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

When I was out and about in UK shops yesterday, mask wearing inside the stores was almost 100%. I only noticed a couple of "pretty boys" not wearing them. Security chucked them out.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X