• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rise of the anti-maskers: The psychology of why face coverings are causing so much up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Like anti vaxxers? That sort?
    Wouldn't surprise me
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Wouldn't surprise me
      Loons then.

Comment

Vaccines work best if enough people get them - so you can’t make much money on those anyway: cost estimated to be 10-20 bucks per shot, hardly enough margin to pay off Mor Ons suing Big Pharma for making Mor Ons dumb.

Big Pharma got vested interest to make it work actually because with Covid unchecked they won’t sell higher margin products.

If I was offered Phase 3 trial of Oxford vaccine then I’d probably go for it. More traditional will arrive in a year - defiantly will get one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Vaccines work best if enough people get them - so you can’t make much money on those anyway: cost estimated to be 10-20 bucks per shot, hardly enough margin to pay off Mor Ons suing Big Pharma for making Mor Ons dumb.

Big Pharma got vested interest to make it work actually because with Covid unchecked they won’t sell higher margin products.

If I was offered Phase 3 trial of Oxford vaccine then I’d probably go for it.
          More traditional will arrive in a year - defiantly will get one of those.
          The quantity of squirrel jizz up your jacksie would disqualify you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            Interesting to note - you resort to insults when you cant offer an intelligent response.
            It's a bit like when an astrologer tries to debate with an astronomer. The gap is so huge, that the latter naming the former a moron really is appropriate. I've told you a few times - stick to what you're good at.

Btw - Big Pharma conspiracy? That's what the CIA want you to think.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It’s not a criminal or civil offence to be a Mor On, but it’s ought to be during emergencies like now.
              Cretins have to live with being cretins, which is its own form of punishment. You can also avoid enriching them. For example, don't use their accountancy practices.

Comment

If I was offered Phase 3 trial of Oxford vaccine then I’d probably go for it. More traditional will arrive in a year - defiantly will get one of those.
                How would Big Pharma make MOr Ons dumb with a vaccine? Would they target the MOr On gene somehow?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  It's a bit like when an astrologer tries to debate with an astronomer. The gap is so huge, that the latter naming the former a moron really is appropriate.
                  Astrologer would not be surprised because being called a Mor On would be in his/her horoscope

Comment

How would Big Pharma make MOr Ons dumb with a vaccine? Would they target the MOr On gene somehow?
                    Can somebody explain our Dear Mor On Leader what I meant

Comment

They keep it a secret otherwise the morons would have evidence to use......
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X