• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ocado

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with actually going to the shop? First world problems and all that...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      What's wrong with actually going to the shop? First world problems and all that...
      There are unmasked people in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        There are unmasked people in the shop
        Ah. better change my original reply then...

What's wrong with actually going to the shop? UK problems and all that...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ah. better change my original reply then...
          Second world problems.

Comment

I don't think he can handle that level of excitement...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I don't think he can handle that level of excitement...
              Maybe he could send a friend...

Comment

Pre-lockdown levels of deadly infection perhaps?

And, more importantly, when the next imminent lockdown starts Ocado will again stop new (and inactive!) users - you want to be on their good side by being a regular, very profitable user.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Pre-lockdown levels of deadly infection perhaps?

And, more importantly, when the next imminent lockdown starts Ocado will again stop new (and inactive!) users - you want to be on their good side by being a regular, very profitable user.
                  Well I went out and visited a few shops today, everyone was wearing face masks and all shops had plexi-glass screens in front of the tills and/or staff had face coverings. Afterwards I sat out in the sun at a cafe where the waiter had a face mask and filled out the form with details after which I had a lovely cold Eiskaffee, been doing similar, nearly daily, since the start of March....

Comment

Well I went out and visited a few shops today, everyone was wearing face masks and all shops had plexi-glass screens in front of the tills and/or staff had face coverings. Afterwards I sat out in the sun at a cafe where the waiter had a face mask and filled out the form with details after which I had a lovely cold Eiskaffee, been doing similar, nearly daily, since the start of March....
                    Thought you would have been out having a Spaghetti Eis. Something to do with the mental picture of you I have in my head.

M Cars & Spaghetti Eis.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                      Thought you would have been out having a Spaghetti Eis. Something to do with the mental picture of you I have in my head.

M Cars & Spaghetti Eis.
                      I'll stick with Eiskaffee, it's easier to get down you and the wasps don't bother you too much (looking at the new G81 too)

Comment

Working...
                      X