Ocado Ocado - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Ocado

  1. #21

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,874

    Default

    What's wrong with actually going to the shop? First world problems and all that...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  2. #22

    Double Godlike!

    ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    What's wrong with actually going to the shop? First world problems and all that...
    There are unmasked people in the shop

  3. #23

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    There are unmasked people in the shop
    Ah. better change my original reply then...

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    What's wrong with actually going to the shop? UK problems and all that...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  4. #24

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Ah. better change my original reply then...
    Second world problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  5. #25

    Double Godlike!

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    What's wrong with actually going to the shop? First world problems and all that...
    I don't think he can handle that level of excitement...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  6. #26

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    I don't think he can handle that level of excitement...
    Maybe he could send a friend...

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  7. #27

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    What's wrong with actually going to the shop? First world problems and all that...
    Pre-lockdown levels of deadly infection perhaps?



    And, more importantly, when the next imminent lockdown starts Ocado will again stop new (and inactive!) users - you want to be on their good side by being a regular, very profitable user.

  8. #28

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Pre-lockdown levels of deadly infection perhaps?



    And, more importantly, when the next imminent lockdown starts Ocado will again stop new (and inactive!) users - you want to be on their good side by being a regular, very profitable user.
    Well I went out and visited a few shops today, everyone was wearing face masks and all shops had plexi-glass screens in front of the tills and/or staff had face coverings. Afterwards I sat out in the sun at a cafe where the waiter had a face mask and filled out the form with details after which I had a lovely cold Eiskaffee, been doing similar, nearly daily, since the start of March....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  9. #29

    Contractor Among Contractors

    clearedforlanding is NOT a disguised employee

    clearedforlanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Found myself. Still lost.
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well I went out and visited a few shops today, everyone was wearing face masks and all shops had plexi-glass screens in front of the tills and/or staff had face coverings. Afterwards I sat out in the sun at a cafe where the waiter had a face mask and filled out the form with details after which I had a lovely cold Eiskaffee, been doing similar, nearly daily, since the start of March....
    Thought you would have been out having a Spaghetti Eis. Something to do with the mental picture of you I have in my head.

    M Cars & Spaghetti Eis.

  10. #30

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Thought you would have been out having a Spaghetti Eis. Something to do with the mental picture of you I have in my head.

    M Cars & Spaghetti Eis.
    I'll stick with Eiskaffee, it's easier to get down you and the wasps don't bother you too much (looking at the new G81 too)

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •