• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New nutters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New nutters

“ Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.“

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...quine?ref=home

Can Trumpoids get any dumber than that?

oh goody they should fit right in.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I agree with her, how else do you explain the brexit forum.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I agree with her, how else do you explain the brexit forum.
        Definitely, the Leavers who come in there peddling their snake oil....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Definitely, the Leavers who come in there peddling their snake oil....
          be quiet devil spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Can Trumpoids get any dumber than that?
            Well you only have to look at Trump supporters: Entsetzen uber Trump-Fans in den USA: Mit Hakenkreuz-Maske an der Walmart-Kasse | Panorama (article in German but video in English)

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

We need advice from an expert on such subjects. David Icke is usually a fount of wisdom.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Well you only have to look at Trump supporters: Entsetzen uber Trump-Fans in den USA: Mit Hakenkreuz-Maske an der Walmart-Kasse | Panorama (article in German but video in English)

Oh dear, are you deliberately flouting Strafgesetzbuch section 86a?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

No
                  Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

its not their fault their style is 75 years late.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X