• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job opening

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Why, are you after the job?

Lets hope Bozo doesn't remember the 2018 Xmas party!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

On another note has anyone noticed that in casual pictures of Boris running/walking the dog etc that he seems to have dropped a bra size recently?
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

On another note why is it Thatcher, Blair, Cameron, May etc but Boris?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          He's one of those iconic superstars who are/were known by their first name only: Madonna, Kylie, Brucie, Cilla, er, Boris...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Because this time it's different.

And worse.

Comment

Bozo went to Eton and there's apparently a bit of a tradition to use nicknames. Hence the chaps thought of the spiffing wheeze to abbreviate Alexander Bozo De Pfeffel to 'Boris'. Apart from that, it's a term of endearment to use a first name with one who is so respected and admired and loved.

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
                Bozo went to Eton and there's apparently a bit of a tradition to use nicknames. Hence the chaps thought of the spiffing wheeze to abbreviate Alexander Bozo De Pfeffel to 'Boris'. Apart from that, it's a term of endearment to use a first name with one who is so respected and admired and loved.
                Bozo is so more apt in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Spokesperson for the Prime Minister

As Johnson seems to be following Trump's lead, you probably need to be a frosty blonde who can spout bollocks with no shame
                  I've decided to apply and I am updating my CV. I may have to add some porkies in order to get the chance of an interview. I mentioned that my experience includes the position of press secretary to Slobodan Milošević, and spokesperson for Robert Mugabe, those challenging roles have been great experience for dealing with Bojo's lies.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Everyone already knows he's a Johnson.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      I've decided to apply and I am updating my CV. I may have to add some porkies in order to get the chance of an interview. I mentioned that my experience includes the position of press secretary to Slobodan Milošević, and spokesperson for Robert Mugabe, those challenging roles have been great experience for dealing with Bojo's lies.
                      Are you blond or even red at a push? Do you look like a himbo? If "no" to any of these you stand no chance.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X