• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New boss of MI6

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boss of MI6

Named as R Moore.

That'll raise a few eyebrows.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

That'll raise an a few eyebrows.
    FTFY

Comment

The name's Moore, Dick Moore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        The name's Moore, Dick Moore
        I have a headache, darling.

Comment

Comment

I remember during my time at the MoD a manager by name of Richard Head. Dickhead by name and by nature. What a bell end he was!
            Former IPSE member
            My Website

Comment

Fook off Gricer
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                I remember during my time at the MoD a manager by name of Richard Head. Dickhead by name and by nature. What a bell end he was!
                I did a teaching placement a *long* time ago.. there was a teacher called Mr Long, who's wife was having a baby. The kids wanted to know what he was going to call the new arrival. He answered Verity for a girl or Miles for a boy, the brighter ones got it quickly...

M

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Fook off, Gricer. Have you asked your Accountant if they work from MI6's offices?
                  FTFY
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

We've been having MI6 for ages now, isn't a good time to upgrade to MI7? MI6 tends to overlook things and bugs are ignored.

Comment

Working...
                    X