• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delay the US election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He and his family needs extensive pardons before he leaves office
    Press: Trump's final presidential pardon: himself | TheHill

Jan. 20, 2021. EXCLUSIVE TO THE HILL: According to official documents obtained by our team of White House correspondents, President Trump’s last official act as president, just minutes before leaving the White House to head directly for Mar-A-Lago, pointedly boycotting incoming President Joe Biden’s Inauguration, was to issue one final presidential pardon.

In a brief written statement, Trump said, “Under absolute powers bestowed on me as president under Article II of the Constitution, I am awarding a full prospective, presidential pardon to the person who has been the most unfairly investigated and persecuted by our corrupt system of justice: Donald J. Trump.”

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      What if he ignores a losing result? And claims fake result?
      It isn't just an act with you, is it?

Comment

I doubt he'd risk pardnoning himself, so it might be his only choice, but in any case it does not save him from any crimes he forgot to put on pardon and/or all state crimes: a lot of federal crimes are also crimes in states and prosecutors there are counting days till 21st Jan 2021.

Should be fun day

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          I wonder if there might be a flood of claims from the women who he grabbed by the pussy as he so charmingly put it?
          That's going to be the least of his problems - civil prosecution he is good at dealing with, but criminal stuff by prosecutors from all over the country should feck him up for good.

Comment

Well we had the whole controversy over "hanging chads" but that ended when one candidate capitulated.

If there was a clear genuine doubt over the legitimacy of results, or for example someone steals/destroys ballots, what does happen?

As suggested above I don't really see the point of TRump arguing over mail-in votes. The states which seem to be pushing on this appear to be strong Dem states anyway, unless there's a swing state I missed?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X