• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day

I've been sent an email for a developer role:

1)100% remote
    2)Monthly office massage
    3)Nail care
    4)Employer's mention contribution
    5)£400 gig allowance

Where to start? What's an office massage and how does that work WFH? Why do they offer nailcare? What's a mention contribution?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

People come to your house and you file their nails?

Comment

An asian lady comes door to door to "do your nails"?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The old man turns up at your house in his tooth fairy costume and nail guns you to your back door.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          The old man turns up at your house in his tooth fairy costume and nail guns you to your back door.
          Ah. The Special Service for those who can't find their arse with both hands.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hah, a client of mine had an office massage thing going. I could never bring myself to take advantage - but anyway, they literally had a lady turn up every few weeks who would pitch up in a (private) meeting room. You'd sign up, get given a time and then you could go for a spa-style massage.

Neat perk, but most other things about the environment were pretty toxic so...

Still think one of my better perks was a boss who got in a car valet every month - proper inside and out job.

Comment

Working...
            X