• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My 3D Printed Gun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    WDBS ^^ there is a massive market for it and not everyone can craft such beauty as that, you might want to consider it if you have the time that is. I for one would definitely buy!
    And that's the crux of the matter, on & off the gun took 3 months, but during that time I have also done half a dozen tshirts, 3 LED signs, a watch strap, a laptop bag & had a life.
    I like my hobbies to be pick up & put down when I choose to.
    The crafting will never cover the permie wage I get & with deadlines it stops being fun.

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    I presume the 3d printed parts are custom made so IP protectable and can sell them
    Ahh but then as its based on Warhammer 40k design I could run foul of Games Workshop IP rights - and I really CBA with that

For me all this is pure poops & giggles
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Holy carp! If the cops see you in the street toting that, just tell them it's an art deco table leg.
      Don't do that - it's likely to get you shot - the Met Police have form when it comes to shooting people with table legs...

Shooting of Harry Stanley - Wikipedia

Comment

Your next Nerf project:

Custom Judge Dredd Lawgiver - YouTube
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Ohhh that’s a possibility
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
          X