• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Nobody likes me,'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Nobody likes me,'

“ CNN)Lamenting his plunging popularity this week, a self-pitying President Donald Trump wondered how it all went wrong.

"Nobody likes me," he said, confounded at how his administration's health experts could be receiving accolades while he is accused of ignoring and denying the raging public health crisis

"It can only be my personality," Trump said, "that's all."

That's one answer.”

'Nobody likes me,' Trump complains, as even his allies fade - CNNPolitics

I can’t believe I agree with Trump

Nobody likes him because of his personality - he is an arsehole.

What a shocker.

He won’t do well once the Feds break his door on a no-knock warrant.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Nobody likes him because of his personality - he is an arsehole.

What a shocker.

He won’t do well once the Feds break his door on a no-knock warrant.
    Trump will call in some friends to help him.

Comment

Trump is certainly perfect candidate for President-traitor who'd embrace foreign invasion in order to remain in power, even if just as a figurehead: he is too dumb and will think he's still got total authorita, where as in reality it's NAT who got it.

Comment

Working...
      X