• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contact tracing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact tracing

“ The outsourcing giants Serco and Sitel are being paid £192m to provide 18,500 call handlers who are responsible for tracing non-complex contacts referred to them.

It comes as analysis shows that of the 184,703 contacts traced so far, only 23.8% of those were by Serco and Sitel.

It means that their 18,500 call handlers have traced about two contacts each. The remaining 140,660 contacts were traced by 975 staff working in PHE’s teams — equivalent to about 144 each.“

Coronavirus: track and trace fails in 50% of ‘easiest’ cases | News | The Sunday Times

Is anyone surprised at this?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

World beating Tory incompetence.

Comment

PHE will now be “reformed” - embarrassing the ministers with great work vs policy to outsource work

Comment

my company could do it for mere £100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            my company could do it for mere £100 million.
            I can undercut you by £0.02
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'll do it for £200 mln.

£50 mln to minister in charge, £50 mln for me and the rest for SueEllen

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                World beating Tory incompetence.
                Even better in Amurica. LM Jr's PS4 buddy over there went and registered for a test with his dad. Both sat there for half an hour, queue didn't move so they skipped the test and went home. The following day they both received an email that they'd tested positive.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I'll do it for £200 mln.

£50 mln to minister in charge, £50 mln for me and the rest for SueEllen

oh go imagine being called up by SueEllen - 'are you clean boy?'
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X