What investing in Crypto feels like now What investing in Crypto feels like now - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 14 of 14

Fingers like lightning

TheGreenBastard 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by Andy2 View Post
    Founder and Partner at Morgan Creek Digital, Anthony Pompliano predicts that BTC will carry a value of $100,000 by 2021
    buy buy buy
    Their returns aren't great, seems to be a fund-of-funds type setup.

Double Godlike!

oracleslave 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by helen7 View Post
    It takes a day or so for you bank card transactions to be confirmed.

International transfers are ridiculous. Try moving 100k between UK and NZ and see what fees the banks want to charge you (and the tulipty exchange rate they give)
    Transferwise does it in about 24 hours with a decent rate?

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Transferwise only works if there is someone on the other side of the transaction. This is usually fine in USD, GDP, EUR - but once you go off the beaten track it becomes an issue.

I tried setting up a US dollar account not long ago on TransferWise - what a joke - gave up in the end. US identity checks etc, what's the money for? etc. What's your inside leg measurement - that's none of their business.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Godlike

jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Transferwise only works if there is someone on the other side of the transaction. This is usually fine in USD, GDP, EUR - but once you go off the beaten track it becomes an issue.

I tried setting up a US dollar account not long ago on TransferWise - what a joke - gave up in the end. US identity checks etc, what's the money for? etc. What's your inside leg measurement - that's none of their business.
    Total nonsense. I have a USD account with TransferWise and it was a piece of cake to create. You’re probably flagged.