• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lebanon blast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    That's what they want you to think...
    That's what the CIA want you to think.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It hasn't made the front page of today's Wail, they must not have found a way to spin it to reinforce any prejudices.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        It hasn't made the front page of today's Wail, they must not have found a way to spin it to reinforce any prejudices.

Nah they were more interested in the Duchesses face covering.

Do they go to press earlier than the others to save money?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Nah they were more interested in the Duchesses face covering.

Do they go to press earlier than the others to save money?
          I have no idea why the duchess wearing a mask is front page news but yet, it makes headlines.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            I have no idea why the duchess wearing a mask is front page news but yet, it makes headlines.
            Because, according to Wailers, there's no "compelling" evidence that wearing a face mask does anything, in fact it may make things worse.
            That's why surgeons wear masks - because there's no evidence they are a good idea.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              That's why surgeons wear masks - because there's no evidence they are a good idea.
              No. Surgeons where masks to avoid getting blood or other liquids from the patients in their mouth or nose. Completely different purpose.

But I still think it's not a bad idea to wear a mask, since it might help reduce infection to others. And the evidence that it does more harm than good is entirely weaker than the evidence that it does more good than harm. It's all about relative risk.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Surgeons where masks to avoid getting blood or other liquids from the patients

I will never go to surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  It's front page news because which fashion brand started doing them good enough for the duchess to wear in public?

It's a matter of clear public interest.

Comment

I see that Trump has a secret source who has told him it was an attack. Now over to the 3rd World War thread

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      I see that Trump has a secret source who has told him it was an attack. Now over to the 3rd World War
                      Somebody Put it In to his lying mouth

Comment

Working...
                      X