• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lebanon blast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Somebody Put it In to his lying mouth
    Was Trump an intern for Clinton then?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I am surprised Hezbollah didn't know that there were about 3,000 tons of explosives sitting around in their country!
      All they had to do was pile it up near the border with Israel and set it alight.

Such novices tch tch tch.

That was a joke and I'll get my coat on the way out

Comment

Originally posted by Naruto1 View Post
        I am surprised Hezbollah didn't know that there were about 3,000 tons of explosives sitting around in their country!
        All they had to do was pile it up near the border with Israel and set it alight.

-5 out of 10 for your joke.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Naruto1 View Post

So you want another World War? Aren't there enough conflicts in the world?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            -5 out of 10 for your joke.
            Too soon?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              So you want another World War? Aren't there enough conflicts in the world?
              Silly Lebanon.
              You could have sold explosives to so many countries and made some serious cash yet you decided to sit on it.

Comment

Working...
              X