• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geord Floyd full body cam video leaked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Mate.. If you think that is aggresive you need your eyes testing. He also opened the door, not the police. At this point the police will have sussed out he's agitated on off his tits. It get's hectic so the office draws his gun until he can see his hands. He's not been stopped either. He's sitting in a car and has been reported for using a fake note.

He did the right thing? He couldn't have done the right thing if he tried he was so out of it.

I'm not trying to defend the police or demonise GF but you've got to watch the video for what it is and not try put an agenda into it.. aggressively knocking his baton. **** me sideways.
    Agree with this to some extent, if everything is aggressive, nothing is aggressive.

However the video is still sad and disturbing, almost a sense of him knowing his fate.

Comment

Mate.. If you think that is aggresive you need your eyes testing. He also opened the door, not the police. At this point the police will have sussed out he's agitated on off his tits. It get's hectic so the office draws his gun until he can see his hands. He's not been stopped either. He's sitting in a car and has been reported for using a fake note.

He did the right thing? He couldn't have done the right thing if he tried he was so out of it.

I'm not trying to defend the police or demonise GF but you've got to watch the video for what it is and not try put an agenda into it.. aggressively knocking his baton. **** me sideways.
      What a childish, snarky response.

Comment

Originally posted by heyya99 View Post
        What a childish, snarky response.
        How does a cup of 'fook right off', with a sprinkling of 'you moron' on top grab you?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It looked like the police officer handled it fairly well at the start. It's clear that the guy is on drugs or has mental issues.

I don't know US law and what a person should or should not do when stopped by the police. But he took a heck of a long time to put his hands on the steering wheel and was all over the place with his hands.

He was helped out and passed to a black officer, whilst he questioned the passengers. They indicated that he had mental issues.

They seemed reasonable when walking him to the police car and asking him to get into the car. Again, he looked off his head.

But once the police officer puts his knee on his neck (which is in the next video that came up automatically) you have to say the officer is an idiot.

It does not seem racist at all, I mean the guy was stopped by a two police officer, one white and one black. Both officers tried to get him in the car.
          Last edited by woohoo; 5 August 2020, 10:26.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            It looked like the police officer handled it fairly well at the start. It's clear that the guy is on drugs or has mental issues.

I don't know US law and what a person should or should not do when stopped by the police. But he took a heck of a long time to put his hands on the steering wheel and was all over the place with his hands.

He was helped out and passed to a black officer, whilst he questioned the passengers. They indicated that he had mental issues.

They seemed reasonable when walking him to the police car and asking him to get into the car. Again, he looked off his head.

But once the police officer puts his knee on his neck (which is in the next video that came up automatically) you have to say the officer is an idiot.

It does not seem racist at all, I mean the guy was stopped by a two police officer, one white and one black. Both officers tried to get him in the car.
            This.

NLUK, are you suggesting that because the officers acted professionally to begin with, that one was therefore justified in kneeling on the man's neck until he lost consciousness?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Full end to end video without the news outlets editting/cutting it to suit their story

Bodycam footage shows new details of George Floyd’s arrest - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                This.

NLUK, are you suggesting that because the officers acted professionally to begin with, that one was therefore justified in kneeling on the man's neck until he lost consciousness?
                Mary, Mary, Mary... Where on earth have even become close to saying that?

I've already said I'm not trying to defend the police and I've not shown any interest in what is already out there so havne't commented on what you suggest at all. I'm saying the video posts a very different picture to what everyone has been rioting about and a lot of questions need answering about how the media have sold it, the DA kept it from the public and what people were actually rioting about. It's a sad state of affairs that there is such disparity about what people were led to believe and what actually happened.

Comment

Mary, Mary, Mary... Where on earth have even become close to saying that?

I've already said I'm not trying to defend the police and I've not shown any interest in what is already out there so havne't commented on what you suggest at all. I'm saying the video posts a very different picture to what everyone has been rioting about and a lot of questions need answering about how the media have sold it, the DA kept it from the public and what people were actually rioting about. It's a sad state of affairs that there is such disparity about what people were led to believe and what actually happened.
                  People are rioting because they are out of work and an election is coming up in the USA. Has nothing to do with Floyd. They were just looking for a catalyst to kick it off.

Comment

Interesting.

I see nothing in this video that justifies or excuses what happened afterwards. I can see why certain groups in society may jump to this video and cry that the police officer was justified in his later actions, but that's total crap.

None of this, and I mean NONE of this, can ever justify this mans death. To even post this with the rest of the dribble is quite bizarre and not something I'd expect from you NLUK. This certainly shows you in a different light mate.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Interesting.

I see nothing in this video that justifies or excuses what happened afterwards. I can see why certain groups in society may jump to this video and cry that the police officer was justified in his later actions, but that's total crap.

None of this, and I mean NONE of this, can ever justify this mans death. To even post this with the rest of the dribble is quite bizarre and not something I'd expect from you NLUK. This certainly shows you in a different light mate.
                      Nah I don't agree with you at all. I don't think NLUK needs me to defend him but if protestors are saying this killing was racist and therefore systematic of a racist police force then they are wrong.

I don't see anything racist about this. Terrible policing yes but racist no - nothing here to justify their criminal behaviour and the huge amount of damage they are causing.

Comment

Working...
                      X