• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geord Floyd full body cam video leaked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Its obviously institutionalised racism which is why all other ethnic minorities are under achieving in school and over represented in prison - oh wait!
    OH WAIT: it's actually correctly written as it's

Go back to school and learn how to write proper English!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      OH WAIT: it's actually correctly written as it's

Go back to school and learn how to write proper English!

Ah I have a dodgy keyboard on my private machine. sorry if it offends you, the single quote is erratic among others.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Ah I have a dodgy keyboard on my private machine. sorry if it offends you, the single quote is erratic among others.
        It's not your "dodgy" keyboard that offends me, it's your lack of respect for fellow posters, especially lack of respect for my fragile feelings - get a new keyboard tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it though. Why are black communities plagued by crime and violence?
          The vast majority of black teenagers who are victims of knife crime are killed by other black teenagers. They are being killed because of their postcode, or their gang affiliation, rather than the colour of their skin. Their ethnicity may be a factor in so much that they are living in rough estates and so more likely to be exposed to the risk in the first place, but that's a slightly different, and far more complicated question.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            It's funny how people see things so differently. I don't see the press has vilified him at all. Infact I see it the other way around. They've purposely kept information away to inflame the situation and make it a race issue. I see them focussing on the police, rightly, but using the race card wrongly. All I saw from the press was how the police murdered an innocent man because he was black.
            In these modern times, "the press" is typically a self-selected medium that reinforces the views of the reader.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              What isn't helpful is people withholding key body cam footage, the press pushing and agenda and people looting a burning stuff. This is the bit that has got me triggered.

This happens. One of Mrs qh's best friends, a relation of hers, was done for manslaughter, accused of punching his mate, when he said he only pushed him. When 12 police officers turned up at his house, apparently all their body cameras were turned off. One or two maybe but ALL 12?

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                This happens. One of Mrs qh's best friends, a relation of hers, was done for manslaughter, accused of punching his mate, when he said he only pushed him. When 12 police officers turned up at his house, apparently all their body cameras were turned off. One or two maybe but ALL 12?

qh
                Well that should result in a disciplinary offence for the officers with cameras off. Boy cameras quickly clear up the lies on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  The vast majority of black teenagers who are victims of knife crime are killed by other black teenagers. They are being killed because of their postcode, or their gang affiliation, rather than the colour of their skin. Their ethnicity may be a factor in so much that they are living in rough estates and so more likely to be exposed to the risk in the first place, but that's a slightly different, and far more complicated question.
                  I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of black teenagers who are victims of knife crime are not killed by anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

There are very few solely black areas in the UK, the ethnic mix is more diverse than that.

There is something happening to Black kids that is drawing them into crime, I suspect a lot of it is beyond their control. We need to do something to fix this, it may be painful but we owe the innocents that much. Constantly blaming the Police or Government won't fly because other ethnicities seem to do far better.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      The kneeling on the neck until he died is rather at the core of the matter.
                      the rioters are portraying this as a racist attack "BLM" and all that, clearly it wasnt racist, but that just doesnt fit with your agenda

its all about perpetuating this story that black people arent given a fair shout, when actually i would say society bends over backwards to ensure they are treated on an equal footing, in fact i would say they get preferential treatment.

Comment

Working...
                      X