• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geord Floyd full body cam video leaked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    the rioters are portraying this as a racist attack "BLM" and all that, clearly it wasnt racist, but that just doesnt fit with your agenda

its all about perpetuating this story that black people arent given a fair shout, when actually i would say society bends over backwards to ensure they are treated on an equal footing, in fact i would say they get preferential treatment.
    You say a lot of things. Mostly racist in content. That's why what you say is generally ignored.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      You say a lot of things. Mostly racist in content. That's why what you say is generally ignored.
      Mr D is a white genocide conspiracy nut, possibly of Gricer origin.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it though. Why are black communities plagued by crime and violence?
        Do you not see here how this statement is inherently racist? You're justifying treating all black men as criminals until proven innocent just because some are criminals. You're judging someone on skin colour first before you even know them - how is this not a racist reaction?

This is the crux of BLM. Black people want to be treated like everyone else, like we as white people are treated, without skin colour coming into the equation. How difficult is that to understand?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

He was killed by a Policeman putting a knee on his neck while he was already secured. The Police should be trained to bring people, regardless of what they have or haven't done, into custody with, ideally, none or if not possible the minimum of injury.

Not happy with this incident being the spark to launch a global campaign? Then look into Breonna Taylor, an entirely innocent woman shot by Police after they burst into her home.

There is only so much benefit of the doubt you can offer the US Police.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Do you not see here how this statement is inherently racist? You're justifying treating all black men as criminals until proven innocent just because some are criminals. You're judging someone on skin colour first before you even know them - how is this not a racist reaction?

This is the crux of BLM. Black people want to be treated like everyone else, like we as white people are treated, without skin colour coming into the equation. How difficult is that to understand?

I think he is asking why is this happening just to blacks? Is that racist?

You see disparities of outcomes between Indians & Pakistanis yet they were all one big country 70 years ago with criminal gangs as standard. Yet now they are not involved anywhere near as much violent crime, Hindus/Sikhs tend to have better educational outcomes than most other cultures. Other south asian cultures after additional support are climbing the educational mountain.

The Chinese have had criminal gangs & drug dealers for centuries thanks to us supplying them, yet it is rare for them to sell hard drugs in the UK. The Chinese / Asian child is most likely to be at the top of the class.

There has to be something about being Black that changes their outcomes - what is it? Don't say racism because I would suggest Pakistani's were the most attacked in my experience.

Find out what that is and you will be closer to the solution. I would suggest partially a culture of not supporting authority is part of it. Maybe lack of father figures? Any more?

BLM are Marxists who would turn the horsemen of the apocalypse into saints if it suited their cause, they are no friends of a civilised society.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
              In these modern times, "the press" is typically a self-selected medium that reinforces the views of the reader.
              That's what the CIA want you to think.

Anyway, watching that footage, one thing is for certain. There is no way that incident should have ended with Floyd dying.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                That's what the CIA want you to think.

Anyway, watching that footage, one thing is for certain. There is no way that incident should have ended with Floyd dying.
                agree there.

I wonder with their opiod crisis is that sort of condition & behaviour endemic for the Police's 'customers'?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  agree there.

I wonder with their opiod crisis is that sort of condition & behaviour endemic for the Police's 'customers'?
                  What condition? Susceptibility to death on having you neck kneeled on?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    What condition? Susceptibility to death on having you neck kneeled on?

No being intoxicated and delirious then resisting arrest. Stop being a thicky!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      No being intoxicated and delirious then resisting arrest. Stop being a thicky!

Would your responses be different if he was a British MP accused of rape?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X