• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geord Floyd full body cam video leaked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    ah attack the man as you have lost the argument feckin typical.
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I expect no better from vetran - piss poor logic and comprehension is his MO...
    You missed out delusional.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      You missed out delusional.
      If I had said that the police officer's motivation was racist, as vetran claims (as opposed to saying that it was not reasonable to state that the officer's motivation was clearly not racist), it should be simple for him to show where I did so.

Comment

Can someone change this image, make me feel sick

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Can someone change this image, make me feel sick

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          Yes, it is probably not an advisable one for epileptics. The poster doesn't appear to have understood the thread, or the impact of his choice of images.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Yes, it is probably not an advisable one for epileptics. The poster doesn't appear to have understood the thread, or the impact of his choice of images.
            Do not use hard words. You will make Bean sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Do not use hard words. You will make Bean sad.
              Unsure how you’re expecting people to prove a negative... so unless there’s evidence to say it is... it’s not.

Hope that helps.
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Here’s a replacement gif

Photosensitive epilepsy and digital design – advice for content creators | Epilepsy Action

Ask Admin if he’ll comply with the above advice, but until then, maybe they should avoid sites who don’t follow the advice?
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

Photosensitive epilepsy and digital design – advice for content creators | Epilepsy Action

Ask Admin if he’ll comply with the above advice, but until then, maybe they should avoid sites who don’t follow the advice?

Why are you so easily triggered?

I mean, you don’t need to post pictures every time, it’s really obvious.

If you had any sense, you’d read what others have said, then think about it before going off on one.
                  But is your latest post a request that you want to be banned, but that you’re going to blame this forum for allowing you to post the gifs you post?
                  Really?
                  You’re that triggered a snowflake that you want to blame others for your posts?

As woohoo put it, in reply to your earlier post...
                  Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  Don't think there is any need for that. It's an emotional subject and just because someone has empathy and is passionate about it doesn't mean they are triggered!
                  Just because you lack empathy and compassion does not make you a wonderful human being.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The Bean is back!

Time for a perm ban...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      The Bean is back!

Time for a perm ban...
                      Good boy! Bean can read these easy words.

Comment

Working...
                      X