• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Me pension is me SpaceX shares (the Official thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me pension is me SpaceX shares (the Official thread)

< placeholder >

Worked with a guy a few years ago, he took a punt on tesla shares. Hope he kept them.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Worked with a guy a few years ago, he took a punt on tesla shares. Hope he kept them.
      Simon Dolan the Sage of Monaco is anti-Tesla so that's a strong pooper contrarian indicator.

Comment

Electricity has no future, it's just a fad.

First computer powered by steam - CBBC Newsround

Comment

How do you know someone holds SpaceX shares?

They'll tell you.

Comment

Given that SpaceX is a privately held company where Elon Musk owns 54% of shares and its other shareholders are all institutions and VC funds, it's likely to be quite a long time till it gets to an IPO and private individuals are allowed to to buy shares.

Apparently Musk is not so keen on an IPO and even if the shares do get listed, the company might have a valuation of $100 billion or more by then. The chances of 'easy money' would be relatively low.

Comment

SpaceX shares will give punters unique chance to get off this rock for good - this is priceless.

SpaceX IPO will be soon - Musk will need money to fund mining gold in space, that should drop price down to scoots target of 600 USD, per imperial ton.

Comment

I had and sold a load of my book shares years and years ago. Stupid idea selling books online. Whatever happened to Amazon?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I had and sold a load of my book shares years and years ago. Stupid idea selling books online. Whatever happened to Amazon?
                  Ama who???

Comment

It's GME now, approved by Musk himself (allegedly)

Comment

Working...
                    X