• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: MarillionFan Edition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Do we know what the long term (10-20 year) consequences of having Covid 19 are?
    I think we can look to gricer as a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I have no plans to stay inside.

Comment

No, do you I mean it would be interesting to know where this data has come from..

So please do enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          No, do you I mean it would be interesting to know where this data has come from..

So please do enlighten us.
          What does your dentist reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            What does your dentist reckon?
            This strain of covid seemed to appear late last year in China, so has been around for about 8 months.

So he is as confused as anyone when people start trying to make claims about the long term effects when we have clearly been unable to study them.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              This strain of covid seemed to appear late last year in China, so has been around for about 8 months.

So he is as confused as anyone when people start trying to make claims about the long term effects when we have clearly been unable to study them.

What do you think?
              You were the one implying knowledge about long-term effects when you said that youngsters weren't really at risk, which eek questioned. Nobody else in this thread has made any claims about long-term effects.
              Last edited by Old Greg; 12 August 2020, 08:45.

Comment

You were the one implying knowledge about long-term effects when you said that youngsters weren't really at risk, which eek questioned. Nobody else in this thread has made any claims.
                TBF, I think I claimed that MF is Orca fat.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  TBF, I think I claimed that MF is Orca fat.
                  Fair point. Have edited my post.

Comment

Delusions, so we will not notice anything unusual on this forum

Comment

You were the one implying knowledge about long-term effects when you said that youngsters weren't really at risk, which eek questioned. Nobody else in this thread has made any claims about long-term effects.
                      No you are scared, a lot of people are scared, walk down the street without a mask and people jump out of the way.

We are all doomed we are told unless we do what we are told, and yet we see pictures from around the country of people doing the opposite but we are not dying in droves.

The death rate is at a 10 year low.

And so we now get the people peddling the 'long term side effects' no one can know about to continue feeding the fear.

But the best defence to it all is just common sense... Unfortunately.

[emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                      X