• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: MarillionFan Edition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: MarillionFan Edition

“Obese people in Coronavirus hotspots will be told to stay indoors to combat second wave

Plans are reportedly being considered for a 'more sophisticated model' of shielding to avoid mass lockdown

Obese people could be told to stay at home in coronavirus hotspots as part of a targeted approach to tackling a feared second wave of Covid-19 this autumn.

The Government is understood to be examining plans for a "more sophisticated model" for shielding to avoid mass lockdown if Covid-19 returns over the next few months.“

Obese people in Coronavirus hotspots will be told to stay indoors to combat second wave

I’d better get on me bike meself...

Shielding is advisory not mandatory.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If you want MF to stay indoors, you'd better reserve one of the Cardington hangars.

Comment

747s are being retired so should be plenty of empty hangars in Heathrow with a view on Concorde Lounge (Room)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          747s are being retired so should be plenty of empty hangars in Heathrow with a view on Concorde Lounge (Room)
          MF eats 747s for breakfast.

Comment

I have no plans to stay inside. How about teaching the youngsters to socially distance and stop packing into pubs.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I have no plans to stay inside. How about teaching the youngsters to socially distance and stop packing into pubs.
              Because the youngster aren't really at risk, it's fat old farts.

Cannot expect the majority to suffer for the minority, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Do we know what the long term (10-20 year) consequences of having Covid 19 are?
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Cannot expect the majority to suffer for the minority, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few etc etc.
                  I think you may find that MF outweighs everybody

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Do we know what the long term (10-20 year) consequences of having Covid 19 are?
                    yes. It’s called mass unemployment. Millennials. **** ‘em
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X