• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The West Yorkshire village split down the middle by lockdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“ My house is right on the border. I can literally walk out, go 20 metres across the road into the park, and that apparently gives me different freedoms. So which do we abide by?”

Abide by stricter rules for your own good health, why is that even a question?

FFS, 20 meters away from the lockdown zone and still wondering what to do

Considering the people featured in the article are 'bemused' and less triggered than you are, I do feel you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Oh. Just seen which pillock started this thread. As you were. Still nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Considering the people featured in the article are 'bemused' and less triggered than you are, I do feel you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Oh. Just seen which pillock started this thread. As you were. Still nothing to see here.
      The pillock who wants us to...

Abide by stricter rules for your own good health
      Wonder where he got that idea from?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        The pillock who wants us to...

Wonder where he got that idea from?
        Tractor production down this week?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The people of the Wharfe valley hate the fact that it is one of the posher areas of Yorkshire (the North even) but have their bins emptied by Bradford council.

F*** 'em....
          Whinging twa*s.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Tractor production down this week?
            Turn the volume down... She think's my tractor's sexy!

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
            X