• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ and Emotional Intelligence Tests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IQ and Emotional Intelligence Tests

Just putting this out there to the community. But should we introduce a level system, members would be required to take a test for intelligence. This rating would then be displayed next to their avatar.

This would allow other users to judge their comments based on their intelligence. Someone with a high intellect posts a comment we can to some degree of confidence assume that they have used research and evidence to come to their conclusion.

We could also filter out posts by IQ range. This would cut out some of the nonsense chaff enabling us to have a more reasoned discussion. But perhaps on the Brexit forum we would allow the less abled to post so they can vent their frustration.

Another option could be that we have forums only accessible to those with an IQ over a certain level.

I understand that intelligence is varied and hard to measure but I think if we put our minds to it we could do it. It would also encourage others to expand their minds.

P.S. Spelling doesn't have to be part of the test.

My test is the stupidity of the idea using Sas's cretin scale (for which he scored high due to inventing such a stupid idea).

And this thread means the OP definitely scores high...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sadly I believe Pooper may actually do well in this test but looking at the utter crap he posts I think your idea is seriously flawed...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Intelligence doesn't automatically infer the poster has any common sense or is simply a troll / sockie.

Comment

deleted

Comment

The problem with draining the swamp is you are just left with lots of pissed off Alligators.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

We could also filter out posts by IQ range. This would cut out some of the nonsense chaff enabling us to have a more reasoned discussion. But perhaps on the Brexit forum we would allow the less abled to post so they can vent their frustration.
              There's too many of the 52% already there
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Intelligence doesn't automatically infer the poster has any common sense or is simply a troll / sockie.
                I agree, hence an combination of IQ and Emotional intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  My test is the stupidity of the idea using Sas's cretin scale (for which he scored high due to inventing such a stupid idea).

And this thread means the OP definitely scores high...
                  Sorry eek, you probably aren't the target audience for this thread.

Comment

Maybe we can put people under a certain threshold in camps and make them wear little stars?

Comment

Working...
                    X