• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting and Alternative Covid Perspective.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Anyway, now you are saying the Spectator is disreputable. Curious why you say that?
    With writers like that reputation is optional

https://www.spectator.co.uk/writer/boris-johnson

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      With writers like that reputation is optional

https://www.spectator.co.uk/writer/boris-johnson

It has several writers with different opinions for example, https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast/...-nandy-edition

I think Andrew Neil is on the board (he does say he doesn't control content though), he has been known to give Boris a bad old time.

Andrew Neil challenges Johnson to commit to interview: 'It is not too late' - YouTube

You might remember the empty chair interview.

So again, why is the Spectator a dodgy source of info, i really do want to know why?

Comment

However Cummings wife is a commissioning editor
        It has several writers with different opinions for example, https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast/...-nandy-edition

I think Andrew Neil is on the board (he does say he doesn't control content though), he has been known to give Boris a bad old time.

Andrew Neil challenges Johnson to commit to interview: 'It is not too late' - YouTube

You might remember the empty chair interview.

So again, why is the Spectator a dodgy source of info, i really do want to know why?
        Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Meanwhile....

Russia receives orders from 20 countries for ONE BILLION doses of world’s first Covid-19 vaccine — RT Russia News
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            However Cummings wife is a commissioning editor

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
            Are you suggesting that his Wife can't have an independent thought of her own?

Comment

Oh and:

WHO Vows To "Review" Russian COVID-19 Vaccine, Top US Scientist Slams Putin's "Reckless" Move | Zero Hedge

In a battle of fake news vs fake news who wins?

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Are you suggesting that his Wife can't have an independent thought of her own?
                Indeed, Bolshevistic "guilt by association" seems very popular on this forum.

Comment

Why?

Because that's how they make money (via influence) - being a right wing partisan propaganda tool, owners are the same chaps who own ToryGraph:

"The Spectator is a weekly British magazine on politics, culture, and current affairs. It was first published in July 1828, thus making it the oldest weekly magazine in the world. It is owned by David and Frederick Barclay, who also own The Daily Telegraph newspaper, via Press Holdings."

Same tulip is generated non-stop on ToryGraph, the only reason I pay for it is to read occasional leaks that they get

Comment

I for one would like to be told what the acceptable sources of information are. In fact a list of acceptable and unacceptable would be great - thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Why?

Because that's how they make money (via influence) - being a right wing partisan propaganda tool, owners are the same chaps who own ToryGraph:

"The Spectator is a weekly British magazine on politics, culture, and current affairs. It was first published in July 1828, thus making it the oldest weekly magazine in the world. It is owned by David and Frederick Barclay, who also own The Daily Telegraph newspaper, via Press Holdings."

Same tulip is generated non-stop on ToryGraph, the only reason I pay for it is to read occasional leaks that they get
                      Oh I see, because it doesn't fit into your world view and leanings. Fair enough, at least you are honest about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X