• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting and Alternative Covid Perspective.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting and Alternative Covid Perspective.

I found it an interesting read. Still I'm glad I work from home.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...-s-perspective

To save people from having to read that propaganda tulip here is the first sentence:

"I want to preface this article by stating that it is entirely anecdotal"

Comment

I wonder what the author's credentials are.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I wonder what the author's credentials are.
        Entirely anecdotal?

Or worse - it's Boris Johnson sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Entirely anecdotal?

Or worse - it's Boris Johnson sockie?
          A doctor in Swedens emergency room dealing with Covid, well the lack of now.

Its good to read opinions that may not necessarily match your own.

Comment

To save people from having to read that propaganda tulip here is the first sentence:

Yes a doctor being totally honest about his opinion piece.

Comment

Almost everything regarding this is an anecdote right now, including the end time predictions in the early days by NHS nurses.

The truth on this topic is complex, as low density populations like Sweden are very different to countries with cities like London, Paris or NY - I think lock downs are absolutely necessary.

Getting the balance right will be incredibly hard: U.N. warns economic downturn could kill hundreds of thousands of children in 2020 - Reuters

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Yes a doctor being totally honest about his opinion piece.
                His opinion is anecdotal.

And it's published by disreputable source that wants to push specific bad agenda.

Comment

His opinion is anecdotal.

And it's published by disreputable source that wants to push specific bad agenda.
                  What you on about.

Anyway, now you are saying the Spectator is disreputable. Curious why you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    What you on about.

Anyway, now you are saying the Spectator is disreputable. Curious why you say that?

Its not RT?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X