• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The proud boys have been asked to stand down.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Before they catch Covid-19.

Funny how Fox News said Trump was mistaken and misheard over the Proud Boys.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I'm surprised that when Biden was asked he question that he didn't ask the moderator if this was the $750 question
        I don't get how nobody challenges Trump on his "I am going to release the returns when they're ready" line. His returns from 4+ years ago are not done yet?

How are the media supposed to have got hold of his IRS records in the first place? I find that a bit dubious and unsettling. He's not legally obligated to show them and they should be absolutely confidential.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And stand by. They may be needed if too many black people get their votes counted.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I don't get how nobody challenges Trump on his "I am going to release the returns when they're ready" line. His returns from 4+ years ago are not done yet?

How are the media supposed to have got hold of his IRS records in the first place? I find that a bit dubious and unsettling. He's not legally obligated to show them and they should be absolutely confidential.
            He's consistently challenged on it. And they've probably been leaked. Probably illegal for someone to leak them but legitimate public interest for a newspaper to publish.

Comment

All I hear is him being consistently asked to show them, not why it takes so long to 'get them ready' or what they are actually having to do?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                All I hear is him being consistently asked to show them, not why it takes so long to 'get them ready' or what they are actually having to do?
                He's always claimed they're under audit and too complex for ordinary people to understand. Plenty of challenge to that over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  He's always claimed they're under audit and too complex for ordinary people to understand. Plenty of challenge to that over the years.
                  Mmmm

'Emperor has no clothes': man who helped make Trump myth says facade has fallen | US news | The Guardian
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

So I saw claims Joe has gained 10 points on Donald in the polls. Surely that's an exaggeration and did they mean a swing of 10, or a gain of 10?

Comment

I bet they're fuming now: Proud Boys Twitter hashtag taken over by photos of LGBTQ love - CBS News
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X