2020 US Presidential Election thread 2020 US Presidential Election thread - Page 38
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Posts 371 to 380 of 404
  1. #371

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates - scorchio!

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    14,973

    Default

    The proud boys have been asked to stand down.
    I'm alright Jack

  2. #372

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    30,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    The proud boys have been asked to stand down.
    Before they catch Covid-19.


    Funny how Fox News said Trump was mistaken and misheard over the Proud Boys.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  3. #373

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    33,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    I'm surprised that when Biden was asked he question that he didn't ask the moderator if this was the $750 question
    I don't get how nobody challenges Trump on his "I am going to release the returns when they're ready" line. His returns from 4+ years ago are not done yet?

    How are the media supposed to have got hold of his IRS records in the first place? I find that a bit dubious and unsettling. He's not legally obligated to show them and they should be absolutely confidential.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  4. #374

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    The proud boys have been asked to stand down.
    And stand by. They may be needed if too many black people get their votes counted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  5. #375

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't get how nobody challenges Trump on his "I am going to release the returns when they're ready" line. His returns from 4+ years ago are not done yet?

    How are the media supposed to have got hold of his IRS records in the first place? I find that a bit dubious and unsettling. He's not legally obligated to show them and they should be absolutely confidential.
    He's consistently challenged on it. And they've probably been leaked. Probably illegal for someone to leak them but legitimate public interest for a newspaper to publish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #376

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    33,039

    Default

    All I hear is him being consistently asked to show them, not why it takes so long to 'get them ready' or what they are actually having to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  7. #377

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    All I hear is him being consistently asked to show them, not why it takes so long to 'get them ready' or what they are actually having to do?
    He's always claimed they're under audit and too complex for ordinary people to understand. Plenty of challenge to that over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #378

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    30,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    He's always claimed they're under audit and too complex for ordinary people to understand. Plenty of challenge to that over the years.
    Mmmm

    'Emperor has no clothes': man who helped make Trump myth says facade has fallen | US news | The Guardian
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  9. #379

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    33,039

    Default

    So I saw claims Joe has gained 10 points on Donald in the polls. Surely that's an exaggeration and did they mean a swing of 10, or a gain of 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  10. #380

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    The proud boys have been asked to stand down.
    I bet they're fuming now: Proud Boys Twitter hashtag taken over by photos of LGBTQ love - CBS News
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •