• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reagan had a degree in economics, successful career, ran a large union for a long time and at least had some time in the army.

So they told you his brain was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Reagan had a degree in economics, successful career, ran a large union for a long time and at least had some time in the army.

So they told you his brain was missing.
      Economics and sociology - C Grade.

Comment

I suppose nothing really looks as good as Trump's Ivy League economics degree.

Comment

From July 2020.

Poll: Trump trails Biden on voters' views of mental, physical fitness | TheHill

Fifty-six percent of respondents said Biden was mentally fit to lead the nation, compared to 44 percent who said he wasn't. For Trump, 45 percent said he was mentally fit to occupy the Oval Office, with 55 percent disagreeing.

The survey also found more voters said Biden, 77, was physically fit to be president compared with Trump -- 60 percent to 56, respectively.
          This is his red-button-pressing-finger

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Biden doing his best not to challenge Trump

Biden VP pick: Kamala Harris chosen as running mate - BBC News

(No idea is she is qualified enough but if you’re going to turn moderate republicans away from Trump this isn’t the way to do it)
            She's been the obvious pick from day one. She's experienced and a former presidential candidate, also pro-police and a moderate which would probably be a lot better than a loose-cannon progressive calling to defund the police.

Biden pledged to pick a women as VP as part of his nomination campaign.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

By November the USA will be in the hands of a megalomaniac dictator.

Mail in ballots will be non-existent as the chief of the USPS has been replaced by an ally of Trumps who has started cutting back on staff and resources resulting in the posting and delivery of these ballots practically impossible...

In the meantime the US Agency for Global Media responsible for, among many other things, the Voice of America has had many of it's senior personal replaced by Trump political appointees and has started pumping out Trump propaganda which is against it's remit. This is happening at other public broadcasters too...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And so it starts...

Trump stokes 'birther' theory about Kamala Harris

Trump stokes 'birther' theory about Kamala Harris - BBC News
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And so it starts...

Due to this article by a conservative lawyer: Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion

This was the response: Yes, Kamala Harris Is Eligible to Be Vice President | Opinion

Trump is a racist: In 1973, he and his father were sued by the justice department for racial discrimination because prospective Black tenants were blocked from renting in their buildings. Obama actually had to produce a birth certificate to prove he was born in the USA and not Kenya....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Do you regret all your lying?

'Do you regret all your lying?' White House reporter's question startles Trump | US news | The Guardian

I presume the reporter who asked the question is a man as Trump didn't say it was a "not a polite question" and the person is "nasty".
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 14 August 2020, 08:37.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And so it starts...

He's less bothered that his missus was an illegal immigrant to the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X