• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Clearly to you.
    People clearly thought Larry Grayson was capable of the 1994 Royal Variety Performance, then he got up on stage and didn't have a clue what decade he was in.

That is going to the the presidential debates for Joe Biden. 10 minutes in he is going to ask someone to put I Love Lucy on and get him a glass of milk. It is elder abuse, everyone will recognise it for what it is after it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      People clearly thought Larry Grayson was capable of the 1994 Royal Variety Performance, then he got up on stage and didn't have a clue what decade he was in.

That is going to the the presidential debates for Joe Biden. 10 minutes in he is going to ask someone to put I Love Lucy on and get him a glass of milk. It is elder abuse, everyone will recognise it for what it was after it happens.
      If that’s how you view reality then you need some serious mental help

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        If that’s how you view reality then you need some serious mental help

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Trump is very sick, he has delusions of grandeur making him a very dangerous man. He is narcissistic, he is mentally unbalanced, he is paranoid, he is a compulsive liar, has misogynistic, fascist and racist tendencies and I suspect that is why people of a certain trait like him
          I don't know id take a narcissist over a war monger. How long has it been since a us president can say no new wars. Although this is just first term if he gets elected to a second we will see if he is able to pull through without going to war.

Even with the weak coronavirus response his death count is much lower than any of last 4 presidents.

But I guess mean words are more hurtful then actually killing people ? Or maybe those people don't matter because they're middle eastern? I don't know.

I can understand why Americans might want Trump out of office but I can't for the ******* life of me figure out why anyone else in the world would want him out of office. His foreign policy is ******* outstanding.

Do you really want more instability out there? Do you really want to deal with more refugees? Do you really want more bloodshed? ... Isn't that worse than some mean words on twitter?

**Edit** sorry meant to say his foreign policy is outstanding not domestic. His domestic policy is more polarizing which is why i understand why lots of Americans hate him, just don't get why he gets hate outside of the USA.
          Last edited by jayn200; 21 August 2020, 13:00.

Comment

Trump looks really frail.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
              I don't know id take a narcissist over a war monger. How long has it been since a us president can say no new wars. Although this is just first term if he gets elected to a second we will see if he is able to pull through without going to war.

Even with the weak coronavirus response his death count is much lower than any of last 4 presidents.

But I guess mean words are more hurtful then actually killing people ? Or maybe those people don't matter because they're middle eastern? I don't know.

I can understand why Americans might want Trump out of office but I can't for the ******* life of me figure out why anyone else in the world would want him out of office. His domestic policy is ******* outstanding.

Do you really want more instability out there? Do you really want to deal with more refugees? Do you really want more bloodshed? ... Isn't that worse than some mean words on twitter?
              FOG

Comment

I can understand why Americans might want Trump out of office but I can't for the ******* life of me figure out why anyone else in the world would want him out of office. His domestic policy is ******* outstanding.

Well said!

He has made a consistent effort to engage positively with people like Putin and the fat little rocket man, in the face of considerable provocation and rebuffs
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  He has made a consistent effort to engage positively with people like Putin and the fat little rocket man, in the face of considerable provocation and rebuffs
                  And what are the benefits to the US from this “positive engagement”?

Comment

This. I saw an article on RT a while back saying that the military industrial complex cannot survive another Trump term. I find it interesting that all the self appointed morally superior woke people don't want a more stable and peaceful world where the largest superpowers have cordial relationships. Who'd have thought that this evil fascist dictator who personifies everything wrong with society is trying to steer the world into a more peaceful place.

Keep doubling down on identity politics and crying racism at any point of view outside your echo chamber wokies. Only a few more months to go now...
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      This. I saw an article on RT a while back saying that the military industrial complex cannot survive another Trump term. I find it interesting that all the self appointed morally superior woke people don't want a more stable and peaceful world where the largest superpowers have cordial relationships. Who'd have thought that this evil fascist dictator who personifies everything wrong with society is trying to steer the world into a more peaceful place.

Keep doubling down on identity politics and crying racism at any point of view outside your echo chamber wokies. Only a few more months to go now...
                      Top virtue signalling there. Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                      X