• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    No it wouldn't - you need me
    No I don’t but Put In need useful Mor Ons like you - hopefully he ends up like Libyan dictator

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Well for start, not being roasted to a crisp by nukes popping off over their heads!
      So unless US acts “positively” towards specifically Putin then he will nuke US?

And what if no amount of appeasement (which is the real meaning for “acting positively” here) will work, where is the red line - the English Channel or Mississippi?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

That's really great that you care. Maybe you could get a little badge to signal how much you care.
        You're wilfully and stupidly missing jayn200 and Jog On's point, or pretending to, so deep is your snobbish prejudice against Trump
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You're wilfully and stupidly missing jayn200 and Jog On's point, or pretending to, so deep is your snobbish prejudice against Trump

Snobbish?

Trump is a billionaire (at least in rubles) - born into big money, taught in Wharton (which is a stain on them now), who can possibly be snobbish towards him other than proper billionaires who earned their money?

Comment

What was the point that I missed, or are you too thick to explain it?

Comment

What was the point that I missed, or are you too thick to explain it?
              Stop being so snobbish towards thick people!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Stop being so snobbish towards thick people!
                Don't be mean. Owly is triggered and lashing out. But I forgive him.

Comment

Don't be mean. Owly is triggered and lashing out. But I forgive him.
                  He won’t forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    He won’t forget it!
                    He's still hurting because the elitist snobs rejected his COVID iron lung plan.

Comment

Are Fox News moving away from Trump:

Chris Wallace says Biden blew '''a big hole''' in Trump'''s '''mentally shot''' claim with DNC acceptance speech | Fox News
                      Fox News hosts and Drudge praise Biden DNC speech despite Trump - Business Insider

much like the Sun stopped supporting the Tories and jumped over to Blair's camp
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X