• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    That might have been humerous, but for some facts which are unfortunately bollocks:
    Paul Manafort (no, me neither) born April 1st 1949
    Mitch McConnell (ditto) born February 20th 1942
    Donald J Trump (Now this one I have heard of, can't remember where I know him from though) born June 14th 1946
    Mike Pence (ditto - did he invent small denomination coins?) born June 7th 1959
    That just proves just how deep the conspiracy runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      That might have been humerous, but for some facts which are unfortunately bollocks:
      Paul Manafort (no, me neither) born April 1st 1949
      Mitch McConnell (ditto) born February 20th 1942
      Donald J Trump (Now this one I have heard of, can't remember where I know him from though) born June 14th 1946
      Mike Pence (ditto - did he invent small denomination coins?) born June 7th 1959
      I'm working on my QAnon membership application and by the looks of it, it's going well...You want to see the tulip that is flying around Gab and Telegram over this, it's brilliant
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I'm working on my QAnon membership application and by the looks of it, it's going well...You want to see the tulip that is flying around Gab and Telegram over this, it's brilliant
        He's got plenty of time on his hands to process applications, now that he's on paid leave.

Citigroup employee revealed as Qanon website operator is placed on leave | The Independent

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Biden tonight...

Being forgetful is a sign of high intelligence, according to scientists | indy100

Maybe it is a good thing we elect very old people who can't remember things. Like where they put the nuclear launch codes for example.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I think most of us are at an age where we've seen this happen to people close to us. He's been messing up lines for years but the laboured pauses and confused moments are really noticeable now. He's clearly not well.

Comment

Comment

Report: Donald Trump Pays Less In Taxes Than People Living Below the Poverty Line, Most Likely Because He’s A Crook | Vanity Fair

Since announcing his bid for the presidency in 2015, Donald Trump has told, conservatively, 736,953 lies. One of the biggest whoopers that he frequently repeated on the campaign trail, when asked why he was qualified for office, was that he was “really rich” and “had built a great company.” At the time, this line didn’t pass the smell test among the many people aware of the six business he put into bankruptcy or his reputation, in New York social circles, as a conman. Unfortunately, Trump’s failure to release his tax returns has thus far made it difficult to know how much of his claim to be a genius businessman is a lie, or where exactly the money he does have has come from. Until now! On Sunday, the New York Times published the results of a major investigation into the the president’s returns, revealing decades of not only massive losses but highly suspect tax “avoidance” that has allowed him to pay virtually nothing to the federal government in nearly twenty years.

Specifically, according to reporters Russ Buettner, Susanne Craig and Mike McIntire, the president paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017 and nothing whatsoever in 10 of the previous 15 years. If that sounds crazy to all you taxpaying members of society, it is! While the uber-wealthy have long been known for employing highly paid accountants to perform tax arbitrage that lowers their bills to the government, in 2017, per the Times, the average federal income rate for people in the the top 0.001 percent of all filers was 24.1 percent, meaning that over the past two decades, Trump has paid roughly $400 million less in combined federal income taxes than the richest people in the country. Put another, more offensive way? In the years Trump actually paid more than $0 to the federal government, he still paid less than someone making $18,000 a year.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance - The New York Times

Pay your taxes! President in-thief.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

How Harvey Weinstein Got His Groove Back | Vanity Fair
                    THE TALENTED MR. EPSTEIN | Vanity Fair | March 2003

Yes, Vanity Fair know how to spot dodgy people

Comment

How Harvey Weinstein Got His Groove Back | Vanity Fair
                      THE TALENTED MR. EPSTEIN | Vanity Fair

Yes, Vanity Fair know how to spot dodgy people

Comment

Working...
                      X