• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumps empire is in real estate. It's a capital asset game not an income game with tons of legal tax deferral and avoidance strategies. All perfectly legal. The gains and losses on paper don't reflect the true gains and losses.

... *Waits for all the CUKers to call me a racist fascist white supremacist for using facts and logic*...

Comment

The Biden thing is tricky to gauge because I've seen clips shared which are clearly edited. The recent teleprompter story was simply fake. But then in uncut videos he does stumble. However I don't know how many hours of interviews he does which are entirely fine.

Of course Trump can't really get a sentence out either. I think it's a shame Biden wasn't standing 4 years back instead of Hillary.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
        Trumps empire is in real estate. It's a capital asset game not an income game with tons of legal tax deferral and avoidance strategies. All perfectly legal. The gains and losses on paper don't reflect the true gains and losses.

... *Waits for all the CUKers to call me a racist fascist white supremacist for using facts and logic*...
        A lot of his property empire is mortgaged to the hilt and if the economy shrinks any lower, he'll take a massive hit. He also license his name for quite a few of the buildings where you might see the name Trump on them such as here: Google Maps

What it Means to Put ‘Trump’ on the Front of a Building | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

Trump Disclosures | Donald Trump | United States Government
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          The Biden thing is tricky to gauge because I've seen clips shared which are clearly edited. The recent teleprompter story was simply fake. But then in uncut videos he does stumble. However I don't know how many hours of interviews he does which are entirely fine.

Of course Trump can't really get a sentence out either. I think it's a shame Biden wasn't standing 4 years back instead of Hillary.
          It's not, he's reading everything from a teleprompter. They refuted the argument by saying he didnt use a teleprompter for one question.

Comment

No, they said they didn't have a teleprompter. Do people think he snuck one in, with someone to set it up and operate it, without the TV people noticing?

Comment

Biden Was Looking at a TV Screen, Not a Teleprompter - FactCheck.org

Fact check: Trump campaign runs ad falsely accusing Biden of using teleprompter on James Corden's show - CNNPolitics

Trump doesn't use a teleprompter because he can't read
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Trump has a secret earpiece instead.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  No, they said they didn't have a teleprompter. Do people think he snuck one in, with someone to set it up and operate it, without the TV people noticing?
                  I can't deal with this level of battulip.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    That might have been humerous, but for some facts which are unfortunately bollocks:
                    Paul Manafort (no, me neither) born April 1st 1949
                    Mitch McConnell (ditto) born February 20th 1942
                    Donald J Trump (Now this one I have heard of, can't remember where I know him from though) born June 14th 1946
                    Mike Pence (ditto - did he invent small denomination coins?) born June 7th 1959
                    Seems like someone faked their birth certificates to try and hide the truth
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X