• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    What I see here is that Minestrone keeps posting videos of Biden occasionally forgetting a word or something and that's supposed to convince me that he is senile.

The we see videos like this, where Trump doesn't just miss a word, he's not getting entire concepts. It's not language, it's substance. Even more importantly, it's concepts like democracy and the constitution that he doesn't understand or care about. Compared to that, forgetting a word is nothing.

Comment

...the airports.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus"
        Are YOU in Christ Jesus? If not I don't think it applies to you, would you like me and NAT to talk to you about it? "Brood of vipers" is more apt for CUK
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
          What I see here is that Minestrone keeps posting videos of Biden occasionally forgetting a word or something and that's supposed to convince me that he is senile.

The we see videos like this, where Trump doesn't just miss a word, he's not getting entire concepts. It's not language, it's substance. Even more importantly, it's concepts like democracy and the constitution that he doesn't understand or care about. Compared to that, forgetting a word is nothing.
          Minny is doing a good job at playing a proper Trump supporter. This is what they are like, it's what Trump is like. If you haven't come across them on Twitter or a youtube channel comments or whatever, it's hard to comprehend millions genuinely believe this crap.

Even BBC News admits Joe is hardly a powerhouse of a candidate though, as he might have been only 4 years ago, and accepts his performances are a little worrying - but points out Trump is hardly more coherent.

Then there's the conspiracy that Joe is a puppet of the Far Left and will immediately abdicate once he wins, despite the problem that the American Democrat voters made it exceedingly clear they do not want a strongly progressive candidate.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

How Trump Masks His Incoherence - The Atlantic

If you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go, make sure it counted, and if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote. Just vote. And then if they tabulate it very late, which they shouldn’t be doing, they’ll see you voted and so it won’t count. So send it in early and then go and vote, and if it’s not tabulated, you vote, and the vote is going to count. You can’t let them take your vote away. These people are playing dirty politics—dirty politics. So if you have an absentee ballot, or as I call it a solicited ballot, you send it in, but I would check it in any event. I would go and follow it and go vote—and everyone here wants to vote—the old-fashioned way.
              I don’t think it’s inevitable. It probably will. It possibly will. It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level. Whatever happens, we’re totally prepared. We have the best people in the world. You see that from the study. We have the best-prepared people, the best people in the world. Congress is willing to give us much more than we’re even asking for. That’s nice for a change. But we are totally ready, willing, and able to—it’s a term that we use, it’s “ready, willing, and able.” It’s going to be very well under control. Now, it may get bigger. It may get a little bigger. It may not get bigger at all. We’ll see what happens. But regardless of what happens, we’re totally prepared.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Pretty standard fare for someone with a personality disorder who can't accept they are flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Pretty standard fare for someone with a personality disorder who can't accept they are flawed.
                    We're used to you, don't worry about it.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      Or Wikipedia is wrong.
                      Fair point ...... Wikipedia is never wrong

As an aside, ever seen the Dave Gormon clip regarding his Wiki entry? Hilarious
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X