• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Are YOU in Christ Jesus? If not I don't think it applies to you, would you like me and NAT to talk to you about it? "Brood of vipers" is more apt for CUK
    I'm qualified in capture and release of venomous African snakes .... I'll go get my snake hook
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      I'm qualified in capture and release of venomous African snakes .... I'll go get my snake hook
      We used to go and catch these as kids: Rinkhals - Wikipedia armed only with a V stick, a sack and goggles. Once caught we used to sell them to the local snake farm for the milking of their venom.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Minny is doing a good job at playing a proper Trump supporter. This is what they are like, it's what Trump is like. If you haven't come across them on Twitter or a youtube channel comments or whatever, it's hard to comprehend millions genuinely believe this crap.

Even BBC News admits Joe is hardly a powerhouse of a candidate though, as he might have been only 4 years ago, and accepts his performances are a little worrying - but points out Trump is hardly more coherent.

Then there's the conspiracy that Joe is a puppet of the Far Left and will immediately abdicate once he wins, despite the problem that the American Democrat voters made it exceedingly clear they do not want a strongly progressive candidate.
        a little worrying?

He's regularly forgetting what he is talking about in the middle of sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          a little worrying?

He's just caricaturing Trump
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

a little worrying?

So what? He's being filmed every second of every day and has the occasional brain fart. Why are you so focused on the most trivial parts of this race? One candidate has been credibly accused of raping a child and you are worried about the silliest crap I've ever heard about.

Comment

a little worrying?

At least he starts the sentence sounding like he knows what he wants to say.
              Anyway all these selected video clips aside, they have to face each other tonight for a protracted period so we'll see what we see.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
                So what? He's being filmed every second of every day and has the occasional brain fart. Why are you so focused on the most trivial parts of this race? One candidate has been credibly accused of raping a child and you are worried about the silliest crap I've ever heard about.
                He doesn't appear nearly 50% of days now.

I dunno, the guy is wanting to be in charge of 3000 nuclear missiles, he clearly doesn't know what day of the week it is.

Comment

Even if Biden turns up to the debate and demonstrates he has advanced dementia that won't be an issue. The Republicans have a much bigger problem.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Even if Biden turns up to the debate and demonstrates he has advanced dementia that won't be an issue. The Republicans have a much bigger problem.
                    I find the whole Trump thing fascinating. For the most part it's about the branding, presentation and how he works the media.

But the "at least I'll go down as a president" stuff is up there, he got laughed at for years for saying he would do it.

Comment

I find the whole Trump thing fascinating. For the most part it's about the branding, presentation and how he works the media.

But the "at least I'll go down as a president" stuff is up there, he got laughed at for years for saying he would do it.
                      Well it worked for a few weeks in 2016.

Doesn't look too hot now.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X