• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was, er, bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Well that was, er, bad.
      It's a sad day to watch the President of the greatest nation state in history have a breakdown on live television. Very sad.

Comment

That was mental, I missed the first 30 minutes I think. Trump was crazy when I switched it on. Biden and Wallace couldn't deal with it,

Comment

Trump's only strategy is get Biden to lose his tulip. It very nearly worked.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            We used to go and catch these as kids: Rinkhals - Wikipedia armed only with a V stick, a sack and goggles. Once caught we used to sell them to the local snake farm for the milking of their venom.
            I know those little beauts - as part of our training we practiced on Rinkhals. A good 'starter' snake ... well compared to the Boomslang and Mambas anyway
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              It's a sad day to watch the President of the greatest nation state in history have a breakdown on live television. Very sad.
              Not sure his approach of nuking the site from orbit really worked.

in Frank Luntz's focus group, Ruthie from PA said she was undecided coming into tonight..... but now likes Biden b/c Trump was behaving like a "crackhead" and made the debate impossible to watch

Comment

I have a question: what do the panel think that Trump meant when he said "stand back and stand by" in relation to the far right group the Proud Boys when asked if he would condemn far right extremists?

Seems like an odd thing to say... almost Freudian perhaps.

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Dont think he really meant anything by it.

Comment

I was expecting to find the full thing on iPlayer or BBC news, can't find it though. Anyone watching back, where from - YouTube?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                      I have a question: what do the panel think that Trump meant when he said "stand back and stand by" in relation to the far right group the Proud Boys when asked if he would condemn far right extremists?

Seems like an odd thing to say... almost Freudian perhaps.

Not sure but the whole labelling a multi racial group as white supremacists is really weird. I don't understand how blacks, asians, etc are white supremacists?

Comment

Working...
                      X