• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He's make it clear he sees himself as their Commander.
    Maybe he'll do a Vlad and get the H.A. onside.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      No it isn't. That's a lazy generalisation from an ill-informed external viewpoint. You CAN find statistics linking voting patterns with age, race, wealth, etc, of course.
      Have you ever held an intellectual debate with a Trump supporter?
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        I have a question: what do the panel think that Trump meant when he said "stand back and stand by" in relation to the far right group the Proud Boys when asked if he would condemn far right extremists?

Seems like an odd thing to say... almost Freudian perhaps.

When did he say this? I didn't catch that during the debate itself.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Have you ever held an intellectual debate with a Trump supporter?
          If don't know if you'd call it a debate but I met a college professor on a train and we had a nice chat last year. Most senators are pretty smart, most generals, most business tycoons. Doctors and vets are all highly educated and lots of them are Republicans. Not to mention the supreme court... none of them are dummies.

It's also important to note this isn't only Trump Vs Biden it's Republican Vs Democrat. Lots of people cannot stomach the policies of one party even if they don't like the candidate.

Comment

If don't know if you'd call it a debate but I met a college professor on a train and we had a nice chat last year. Most senators are pretty smart, most generals, most business tycoons. Doctors and vets are all highly educated and lots of them are Republicans. Not to mention the supreme court... none of them are dummies.

It's also important to note this isn't only Trump Vs Biden it's Republican Vs Democrat. Lots of people cannot stomach the policies of one party even if they don't like the candidate.
            Did he rant about fake news?

Hopefully you persuaded him not to inject himself with Dettol.
            Last edited by BlasterBates; 30 September 2020, 11:28.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Did one of you post this?

Full transcript of the Donald Trump-Joe Biden debate | Daily Mail Online
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Did he rant about fake news?

Hopefully you persuaded him not to inject himself with Dettol.
                  The irony that we're discussing the low IQ and inability to debate of Trump supporters.

Comment

The irony that we're discussing the low IQ and inability to debate of Trump supporters.
                    Nice one, doogie!

Comment

Is this BB coming out as pro-Trump?

Comment

Working...
                      X