• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is this BB coming out as pro-Trump?
    They have similar eccentric views on climate change.

Comment

Looks like Minestrone is strangely silent after spending days convincing us that Biden can't finish a sentence. For those of you who didn't watch, it was plain to everyone that Biden in no way had dementia and was sharp as you would expect for such an old fart.

Minestrone, I hope you are seriously considering that you were lied to, and believed something so ridiculous as to be obviously untrue. You can see it with your own eyes that Biden isn't anywhere near senile. It might be time to re-evaluate all the other things those same people have told you about other things as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
        Looks like Minestrone is strangely silent after spending days convincing us that Biden can't finish a sentence. For those of you who didn't watch, it was plain to everyone that Biden in no way had dementia and was sharp as you would expect for such an old fart.

Minestrone, I hope you are seriously considering that you were lied to, and believed something so ridiculous as to be obviously untrue. You can see it with your own eyes that Biden isn't anywhere near senile. It might be time to re-evaluate all the other things those same people have told you about other things as well.
        Minny is still pissed from his victory celebration of Trump's emphatic debate victory.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post

Trump supporters having now noticed that Biden isn't senile and have now switched their argument.

Biden isn't senile he's a liar

Watch out now for completely new criticisms of Joe Biden and all posts about dementia to "disappear".

This statement is interesting in "Biden's torrent of lies"

Biden complained that there were 91 companies on the Fortune 500 who did not pay any taxes last year. That may be true
          Indeed not only may it be true, it is true.
          Last edited by BlasterBates; 1 October 2020, 08:33.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Is this BB coming out as pro-Trump?
            A debate with a Trump supporter is less a political exchange than a consultation.

i.e. trying to understand what "issues" he has.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              They have similar eccentric views on climate change.
              It's true I don't share the views of the "green loonies".

I won't be chaining myself to a bridge.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                It's true I don't share the views of the "green loonies".

I won't be chaining myself to a bridge.
                You don't share the views of the overwhelming majority of climate scientists, but I guess it's less embarrassing to reference "green loonies". But I've missed your Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change links.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You don't share the views of the overwhelming majority of climate scientists, but I guess it's less embarrassing to reference "green loonies". But I've missed your Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change links.
                  I didn't realise scientific exploration was democratic (majority).

Notice you didn't say all climate scientists. So to summarise there are climate scientists with career in climate science behind them and a PhD who don't agree with you.

What happened there ?

How did they manage their PhD with their low IQs?
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Scientific consensus is very important, yes. There are always a few crackpots on the fringes, making a name banging on about wormholes and time travel and other outlandish, untestable things.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      I didn't realise scientific exploration was democratic (majority).

Notice you didn't say all climate scientists. So to summarise there are climate scientists with career in climate science behind them and a PhD who don't agree with you.

What happened there ?

How did they manage their PhD with their low IQs?
                      A debate with a climate change denier is less an exchange than a consultation.

i.e. trying to understand what "issues" he has.

Comment

Working...
                      X