• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2020 US Presidential Election thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    He didn't look very well.
    That's what washing 6 coats of fake tan off will do. Maybe he was just his normal colour.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      That's what washing 6 coats of fake tan off will do. Maybe he was just his normal colour.
      Or a classic sign of covid.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Won't fuc**ng matter though, will it, seeing as he's never had Covid 19.
        Really - Live updates: Trump back at White House after Covid-19 treatment at Walter Reed?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What's easier to believe?

A huge conspiracy where a dozen people's tests were rigged to make it appear they all got Covid, doctors were forced to lie, etc so that an extremely risky tactic could be played which risks massively backfiring.

A guy who considers social distancing not very important in direct contradiction of the entire medical world, got the disease.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I'm not talking about his supporters I'm talking about the people in this group -

Revealed: Trump campaign strategy to deter millions of Black Americans from voting in 2016 – Channel 4 News
              This is ancient aliens level reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                This is ancient aliens level reporting.
                Is that you, Don?

Comment

Vice Presidents for President!

Feck me they can actually debate like normal political humans.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Is that you, Don?
                    3 hours after my post...

Cambridge Analytica probe finds no evidence it misused data to influence Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      What's this got to do with the US election? Feck off to the sub forum if you want to post something positive about 'B'

Where are the mods when they're needed?
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X