• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else feeling super positive about the future?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    Wasn’t it that when the population goes onto a negative path. It’s like those birds that commit suicide in mass.
    Some theory of chaos... you need a major event to reset the spirit. Probably how WWI or WWII happened. Than we had a period of irrational exuberance.
    Now covid hit but it doesn’t actually feel like it.
    So the question is, do we get a war? Is is orchestrated by the rulling class or just the normal course of nature.

Do I get arrested by MI5 after this?
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    It’s like those birds that commit suicide in mass.
    Where do you get your 'information' from? Let's get this straight, birds DO NOT commit suicide, either en-mass or otherwise.

FFS mate, stop reading your conspiracy websites.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Where do you get your 'information' from? Let's get this straight, birds DO NOT commit suicide, either en-mass or otherwise.

Of course they don't commit suicide. It's the 5G masts, tracking chips from the vaccines they've had and windmills wot kill 'em all and the UK media just tell you it's mass suicide.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Of course they don't commit suicide. It's the 5G masts, tracking chips from the vaccines they've had and windmills wot kill 'em all and the UK media just tell you it's mass suicide.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

might not be the best link

what I was implying is that there can be a trend in human thinking across population that can spiral into self destruction similar to the birds. the frustrations that led to the wars was created by the preceding economic crisis. it's not how the history books portray it, bad guys and good guys.
          and at that point just so that the society does not leap into anarchy and ruling class executed -> ruling class makes up a war with another country.

it's just throwing ideas around, they don't have to make sense. you don't have to be offended either. unless you are a MI5 sockie....

Comment

WALOOB

Comment

Working...
            X