• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else feeling super positive about the future?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else feeling super positive about the future?

Or is it just me?

*cough*

Comment

Can’t say there is anything that is making me feel remotely positive to be honest. Tell me, what is inducing such feelings in you?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Can’t say there is anything that is making me feel remotely positive to be honest. Tell me, what is inducing such feelings in you?
        He's found his first pubic hair
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It will get much worse before it gets better.

Comment

FOG

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              He's found his first pubic hair

He plans to sue the Kebab shop?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm feeling pretty positive.

Have more work from client coming in. My wife is moving to work less days. Her bonus which we thought was probably lost has been drastically reduced but still it's better than the zero we expected.

Booked our holiday for next year.

Our old dog, looks good after her checkup, just more drugs. Luckily our neighbour is a Vet so she wrote out a prescription and we bought online saving a few bob.

Going to meet up with my old mates in September, first time in a long time. Looking forward to it.

Have my health.

Why shouldn't I feel positive.

Comment

New contract, record rate, living in an outward looking export based economy.

I'm super positive.

Comment

IR35 , Brexit, Covid-19, Climate change, Mass Unemployment, offshoring

yes super positive

Comment

Working...
                    X