• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vaccine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    What a load of absolute crap.
    If you had all listened to me last year...

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2684103

...everything would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      GPs told to prepare as it is happening before Christmas.

2 doses. Must be 28 days after flu jag.

Planning to use football stadiums.

( Disclaimer: If anyone asks me about this I'll say I made it all up )
      It's happening...

Hope for Covid vaccine at New Year | News | The Sunday Times

Comment

Cutter Laboratories - Wikipedia
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          We only have a local rugby stadium, will it still work?
          only for men with odd shaped balls
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            only for men with odd shaped balls
            No two testicls are the same furthermore, one testicle is always lower than the other; but don't do what my friend did and check that in the pub toilet as you get funny looks.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              No two testicls are the same furthermore, one testicle is always lower than the other; but don't do what my friend did and check that in the pub toilet as you get funny looks.

A man is known by the company he keeps
              oops I'm on CUK!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

GPs told to prepare as it is happening before Christmas.

2 doses. Must be 28 days after flu jag.

Planning to use football stadiums.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                What a load of absolute crap.

Breaks my heart how little respect I get round these parts, it really does...

Comment

Breaks my heart how little respect I get round these parts, it really does...

Having a partner who's in the medical field means lots of people knew this already. There's "a" vaccine but it's not effective against 98% of the current strains of covid19, so caveat emptor.

Nobody says that a lunatic doesn't sometimes say the odd true thing, but in this case you were just the messenger lad from someone in the medical field. You're a conspiracy anti-established fact attention seeking tool. The main issue is your son: people feel sorry for kids that have a father like you. I say father, as it takes a higher caliber of person to be a dad.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                    Having a partner who's in the medical field means lots of people knew this already. There's "a" vaccine but it's not effective against 98% of the current strains of covid19, so caveat emptor.

Nobody says that a lunatic doesn't sometimes say the odd true thing, but in this case you were just the messenger lad from someone in the medical field. You're a conspiracy anti-established fact attention seeking tool. The main issue is your son: people feel sorry for kids that have a father like you. I say father, as it takes a higher caliber of person to be a dad.
                    I think you mean sperm donor

Comment

In other news, "Martians told to be ready for Earthmen arriving."
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X