• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Must have been a mountie.The length some police will go to get their woman.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have been a mountie.The length some police will go to get their woman.

Florida Woman Arrested After Sucking on Police Officer's Prosthetic Penis | Miami New Times

The Manatee County Sheriff's Office deputy was working an undercover sting last week when he picked up Christina Vavra. According to the police report, they drove to a 7-Eleven so the officer could pick up some cash from an ATM. He then threw the money around the car, not even directly handing it to her, and asked that she leave enough left over so he could go grocery shopping.
    Vavra, knowing that a real police officer is not allowed to expose himself, asked to see the undercover deputy's man junk before getting down to business. The officer said he needed to put a condom on and then pulled out a prosthetic rubber penis covered in a condom. Vavra began sucking it while the officer was still driving, apparently unaware it was a dopple-dong.
    Dopple dong is not a phrase you expect in a news report.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Surely the lack of body-heat would have alerted any professional?

Deserved to serve time for that.

"Dopple-dong", hmmmm. Next forum I sign-up to I'm using that as a handle.

Comment

Did anyone see the documentery about the guy who tried to kill his wife by tampering with her parachute? For some reason it included a scene where Fiona Bruce the news presenter went into a sex club and inspected glory holes. She was going on about Donkey Dicks when my head exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
        Did anyone see the documentery about the guy who tried to kill his wife by tampering with her parachute? For some reason it included a scene where Fiona Bruce the news presenter went into a sex club and inspected glory holes. She was going on about Donkey Dicks when my head exploded.
        Thanks for sharing !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
        X