• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No taking Covid seriously

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayors prefer STELLA

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Mayors prefer STELLA

Did realise some of them were secret drinkers!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sure thing, they are incompetent - they did not want to do lockdown, so did it too late, which meant it would have to be harsher than they wanted to do and longer then they wanted, all because they did not do it early AND hard enough.

Cases will explode in September and this virus loves nice cold 4C environment, which we'll get plenty of soon.
        Always worked for me, women don't like dithering at the gate!
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Cases will explode in September and this virus loves nice cold 4C environment, which we'll get plenty of soon.
          Explode.. yes.

You know how viruses evolve?

Even though the cases are increasing again, the number of people admitted to hospitals as a % is dropping.

It will never leave us. But neither has influenza.

Comment

"It won't go away in the summer as it is not seasonal"

&

"It's going to come back in the winter"

Seriously, pick one and stick with it or else just admit you dont have a fooking clue. It's embarrassing how much tulip we've been told over the last 6 months that is just bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
              Even though the cases are increasing again, the number of people admitted to hospitals as a % is dropping.
              That's what Trump said a month ago - mortality is low, but now it's doubled.

People who are getting it are mostly young, and they'll spread it to older people since lots of young people are asymptomatic and "feel fine".

Comment

In my nice area in Bham people are still careful - 90%+ masks inside Waitrose, social distancing - but I don't get out enough in peak times (Friday/Saturday) to see what happens in pubs.

Oveall in Bham infections are up nearly 3 times in the last 6 weeks, expecting lockdown shortly, so ordered a lot of beer kegs for me new beer on tap at home battle stations...
                Oxymoron?

I know Brum very well .... which area do you consider nice?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Oxymoron?

I know Brum very well .... which area do you consider nice?
                  Guess it if you can...

Comment

People might start seeing it as a binary question - do you want to live locked up like an animal or die as a free person..

They had a taste of the lockdown and that requires mental strength not many have...

Comment

Fook off, Gricer

Comment

Working...
                      X