• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No taking Covid seriously

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    "It won't go away in the summer as it is not seasonal"

&

"It's going to come back in the winter"

Seriously, pick one and stick with it or else just admit you dont have a fooking clue. It's embarrassing how much tulip we've been told over the last 6 months that is just bollocks.
    Viruses tend to spread more in winter as more people do more things inside with others.

This is why lockdown eased with all of us being allowed to take more outdoor exercise and local lockdowns forbid you from going into the home of someone else you aren't working/caring for.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
      People might start seeing it as a binary question - do you want to live locked up like an animal or risk the lives of others as a free person..

They had a taste of the lockdown and that requires mental strength not many have...
      FTFY, since its (generally) the younger folk that are out catching/spreading.

Comment

Government quietly drops 1.3m Covid tests from England tally | World news | The Guardian
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Guess it if you can...

Lancaster?

Ok, I'll give you Edgbaston ..... well some areas of Edgbaston, the bits that are not full or prossies
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Lancaster?

Ok, I'll give you Edgbaston ..... well some areas of Edgbaston, the bits that are not full or prossies
            Close, but not exact, hint it - starts with H

Comment

Close, but not exact, hint it - starts with H
              Obviously hinting to airbourne = Harbourne

It's where I'm based. Can't beat it and everyone wants to live here. Dam prices have shot up though. Properties 5 years ago at 150k now 300k.if I want to go up the ladder for a decent property your talking 700k+ easy
              Last edited by cosmic; 15 August 2020, 01:26.

Comment

Worth watching

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Guess it if you can...

B17 BIRMINGHAM Harborne, Edgbaston

Comment

Working...
                  X